- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We have servers that store customer information located in California, Georgia, and Florida in our own secured facilities and in secured data centers operated by third parties. Our servers are all hosted and maintained by ourselves and close partners. We use discretion in our partnerships to keep information stored ONLY where we want it stored.
- SR Technologies takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and information.
- Personal information collected on the above listed websites may include your name, email address, phone number, physical and/or mailing addresses, and comments.
- SR Technologies never sells your personal information.
- Unless you ask us not to, your information may be used to send periodic emails and other forms of communication.
- Unless you ask us not to, your information may be shared with third-party affiliates of SR Technologies to provide requested services, maintain communication, and fulfill phone number porting requests.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Although information collected from customers on gosrtech.com and weavox.com is done so securely using encryption methods and best practices, SR Technologies is not responsible for the breach of or improper use of customer information provided to SR Technologies or third-party affiliates.
Information collected to fulfill phone number porting requests (LNP’s) may include first name, last name, company name, physical address, billing address, telecom provider names, telecom provider account numbers, telecom account pin numbers, telephone numbers (DID’s), and other identifying information to successfully complete phone number porting into SR Technologies’ VOIP product, Weavox.
Unless you ask us not to, SR Technologies reserves the right to use this information to contact you, your telecom provider, and any third party affiliates that need access to this information to complete an LNP. We also reserve the right to share this information with your telecom provider and our third party affiliates to complete an LNP.